HW – Husk’s Cutting Board DUO (Small/Medium)
Made out of rice husks fibre and treated with nano-silver technology, this handy cutting board provides you with peace of mind as you lovingly prepare meals for your little ones. Designed and developed by celebrity chef Martin Yan and his team of professional chefs through hundreds of experiments, you can expect nothing but the best usability and design.
- + 100% Natural – made purely from rice husks fibre and plant starch
- + High density with equivalence to 1.2 times the hardness of steel
- + Treated with Nano-Silver Technology
- + Certified anti-bacterial efficacy by TUV Rheinland
- + Dual cutting side to prevent cross-contamination
- + Textured surface to prevent ingredients from sliding
- + Unique juice groove to trap the juices and keep the table top clean
- + Silicone stands keep board in place while cutting
Rice husk is an agricultural waste that is commonly burnt in the fields after rice harvests, producing large amounts of carbon dioxide and causing severe air pollution. Husk’s Ware gives this waste material a new lease of life by turning it into a natural resource and making it into trendy, reusable and biodegradable tableware and cutlery.
Small: L280 x W200 x H8 mm
Medium: L400 x W310 x H8 mm
Made with utmost care in China
Medium (L40 x W31 cm), Small (L28 x W20 cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.