Happyganics Natural Baby Laundry Detergent Powder 1.5kg (Lavender)
Free from SLS, optical brightening agents, phosphates, chlorine bleach and colouring agents, Happyganics Laundry Detergent is specifically made for families with newborn skin, sensitive skin, or allergies, as well as those who want a cleaner, safer and healthier option. Its natural formula packs superb cleaning power in just one small scoop and washes away completely, leaving fabrics as soft and absorbent as before. It delivers 99.9% sterilisation and is biodegradable. Available in Unscented or Lavender.
(For every purchase, a donation is made to families in need)
Batch Expiry: Oct 2021
Quantity: 1.5 kg nett (100 loads)
- Natural and safe – no toxic chemicals, no SLS, no optical brightening agents, no phosphates, no chlorine bleach, no colouring agents
- Hypoallergenic – prevents skin irritations and protects sensitive baby skin
- 99.9% anti-bacterial sterilization using natural disinfectant – eliminates germs and odours, leaving laundry clean and fresh even when dried indoors
- Ultra concentrated – excellent cleaning power
- Low suds – suitable for front or top loading standard and high efficiency washing machines
- Rinses off easily – does not leave residues that cause fabrics to be stiff and irritating to skin
- Biodegradable – environmentally friendly
- Cruelty free – no animal byproducts or animal testing
- Specially formulated to work well on cloth diapers, baby clothes, covers and rag dolls, yet great for adult laundry too
- Sodium Carbonate (from soda ash) – Also known as baking soda; it is a water softener that helps laundry detergents to lather more effectively, as well as a mild disinfectant and pH adjustor.
- Sodium Metasilicate (from quartz and soda ash) – It is used as a builder to enhance the cleaning efficiency of the surfactant. The primary function of builders is to reduce water hardness. It can also supply and maintain alkalinity, which assists cleaning, especially of acid soils, help keep removed soil from re-depositing during washing, and emulsify oily and greasy soils.
- Sodium Sulfate (coconut oil based) – Surfactant is the part of a detergent mixture that does the actual dirt and oil removal (the cleaning). Happyganics’ surfactants are derived from coconut oil, which is non toxic, mild and non-petroleum-based.
- Sodium Chloride (table salt) – Also known as table salt; it acts an a viscosity increasing agent.
- Alkyl Polyglycoside (from coconut and palm kernel oils) – Happyganics’ non-ionic surfactants are manufactured form renewable raw materials such as starch and vegetable oils. They are used to enhance the formation of fine and smooth foam for delicate fabrics. Most importantly, they are readily biodegradable and skin friendly.
Washing Tip: Clean the machine of all residues of other detergents by running a full cycle with a few old cloths with Happyganics Laundry Detergent before switching over to Happyganics as your regular laundry detergent.
Directions for Use:
- Use one 15g scoop for 5kg clothes or 45 litres of water (scoop provided inside tin)
- Will dissolve in hot or cold water quickly
Precautions and First Aid:
- Keep out of reach of children
- If contacted with eyes, rinse eyes with water for 10 minutes
- If swallowed, drink 2 glasses of water and seek medical advice
Made in Singapore
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.