Happyganics All-Natural Detergent 150g (Unscented)
Free from SLS, optical brightening chemicals, phosphates, chlorine bleach and synthetic fragrances, Happyganics Laundry Detergent is specifically made for families with newborn skin, sensitive skin, or allergies, as well as those who want a cleaner, safer and healthier option. Its all-natural formula packs superb cleaning power in just one small scoop and washes away completely, leaving fabrics as soft and absorbent as before. It delivers 99.9% sterilisation and is 100% biodegradable. Available in scent-free Natural or mild Lavender, this travel-size tin is handy for washes on-the-go.
Quantity: 150g nett (10 loads)
- 99.9% sterilization – kills harmful germs and bacteria
- Excellent cleaning power – low suds high efficiency
- Prevents skin irritations – protects your baby’s delicate skin
- Ultra concentrated – one small scoop for one full load
- Environmentally friendly – 100% bio-degradable
- All natural – no toxic chemicals, no coloring agents, no petroleum based cleaning agents, no SLS, no optical brightening chemicals
- No phosphates – doesn’t harm the fish or the environment
- Sodium Sulfate (coconut oil based) – Surfactant is the part of a detergent mixture that does the actual dirt and oil removal (the cleaning). Happyganics’ surfactants are derived from coconut oil, which is non toxic, mild and non-petroleum-based.
- Alkyl Polyglycoside (from coconut and palm kernel oils) – Happyganics’ non-ionic surfactants are manufactured form renewable raw materials such as starch and vegetable oils. They are used to enhance the formation of fine and smooth foam for delicate fabrics. Most importantly, they are readily biodegradable and skin friendly.
- Sodium Carbonate (from soda ash mined in Wyoming, USA) – Commonly known as “washing soda”, or “soda ash”, it is a water softener and helps laundry detergents to lather more effectively.
- Sodium Chloride (table salt) – It is used for many purposes, from seasoning in foods to medical treatments, to numerous usages in industrial processes and even manufacturing of soaps and laundry detergents.
- Sodium Metasilicate (from quartz and soda ash) – It is used as a builder to enhance the cleaning efficiency of the surfactant. The primary function of builders is to reduce water hardness. It can also supply and maintain alkalinity, which assists cleaning, especially of acid soils, help keep removed soil from re-depositing during washing, and emulsify oily and greasy soils.
Washing Tip: Clean the machine of all residues of other detergents by running a full cycle with a few old cloths with Happyganics Laundry Detergent before switching over to Happyganics as your regular laundry detergent.
Made in the U.S.A
1.5 kg (Lavender), 1.5 kg (Lavender) + 150 g (Lavender), 1.5 kg (Lavender) + 150 g (Natural)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.